Thursday, August 11, 2011

On the Border...of Crazy Town

Tonight my lovely family and I went out to eat. It may seem that we did this for a special treat, but it was really because when making the grocery list and subsequently going to the grocery store, the most essential ingredient of taco night...taco shells...were forgotten.

So instead we went to On the Border. It was a nice, easy taco night substitution. And I didn't have to cook or clean! Maybe this should be our permanent taco night. Hmm...

Here are some pics of my adorable little family enjoying their impromptu "taco night". Sorry for the pic quality, my phone was dying and therefore could not flash. Which is probably for the better because my phone's flash is blinding and would have resulted in pictures of shocked faces and closed eyes.

Okay, one blog update down. A billion to go! I'm going to be bugging you all a lot more from now on. I am also going to get my butt in gear for my blog on CCmom.com, so be on the lookout for that! I had a photo shoot for that blog and everything. I'm super fancy :)

~ Angela


Kaitlyn, smiling for the camera
Joshua, eating some chips











The Hubs, having a good time








Joshua, wondering if he should eat more cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment